Quantum Boot - Wheat Black
- Kulkote® temperature regulating technology keeps the foot cool and expels heat
- D30® Construction provides world class shock absorbing impact lateral and medial protection
- Cordura® collar gives support and strength while still being breathable
- NatureTex® Linings are made from recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled Popcorn PU Footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides energy rebound and fights fatigue
- Quick release zip fastner
- ARZ+® heel cushioning + Pad Technology
- TPU Toe and Heel Bumper
- Neoprene Padded Achilles and Heel Support
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather upper
- Lightweight, 745 grams
- Ideal for heavy & light industrial, warehousing, logistics and transport
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
KingGee footwear and APODA are working together to deliver improved comfort and foot health for all of our end users. Footwear showing this logo have been tried, tested and recommended by experts.
Airport friendly boots feature non-metallic components. Plastic shanks are used in manufacture together with the use of a composite safety cap ensure KingGee footwear meets AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 safety standards.
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gasses.
Composite Toe Cap
Composite safety toe caps provide the same level of protection as that afforded by steel toe caps tested under AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 (200 Joules) standards, with the added benefit of being non-conductive and are up to 30% lighter than a steel toe cap.
KingGee footwear incorporate safety toe caps in a contemporary yet durable design which feels lightweight on the wearer’s foot.
Rubber offers 300º Celsius (572ºF) heat resistance. Rubber has excellent resistance to oils, acids and is naturally resistant to hydrolysis.
SRC Slip Resistace
SRC offers the most superior slip resistance for all surfaces. (Tested on both ceramic tile floor with SLS solution and steel floor with glycerol).
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
Gives support and strength while still being breathable.
KULKOTE® TEMPERATURE REGULATING
Technology keeps the foot cool and expels heat.
Made from recycled plastic bottles.
Provides world class shock absorbing impact lateral & medial ankle protection.
We use Global Recycled Standard (GRS) endorsed recycled TPU materials. When you shop from this range you are helping us work towards a more sustainable future
COMPRESSION MOLDED EVA (CME)
Provides energy rebound with every step. Essential for those who cover a high amount of kilometres on hard surfaces, acting as a shock absorber while still being lightweight