Take it to the next level with a pair of innovative and sustainable Quantum pants. Featuring industry-leading technology and design, theyâre made for the worker who sets the standard on the job site. Crafted from 3 different fabrics, these pants guarantee comfort and durability no matter the task at hand. Plus, with the use of REPREVE® performance fibre, Quantum pants are better for the environment with each pair saving 7 plastic bottles going to landfill.
- 4 way stretch Cordura® in leg gusset
- 2 way stretch Cordura® in key wear areas
- Stretch Ripstop with REPREVE® main body fabric
- 3 multifunctional cargo pockets on the left
- Utility pocket with ruler and pencil partion on the right
- Stretch waistband for comfort
- Reflective trims for added visibility
Nick (pictured) is wearing 87R/34 size Quantum Pants and normally takes an 87R/34 in all our pants.
- Main body - Cotton Polyester Elastane 240gsm
- Stretch Panel - Cordura Spandex 240 gsm
- Reinforcing - Cordura Spandex 307gsm
Knee Pad Pockets
Provision to hold knee pads in place.
Extra reinforcement fabric has been added to the garment at critical areas for durability.
Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.
Built-in stretch providing comfort and freedom of movement
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. These garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996.