Kinggee Drycool Shirt Long Sleeve
- Moisture control fabric with stretch ripstop construction
- Welt chest pockets with snap closures
- Back yoke and side venting canopy
- 2 piece collar with extensions
- Shaped hem with longer tail
- Roll up sleeve with tab and button to secure
- 94% Nylon 6% Spandex 140gsm
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. These garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996.
Built-in stretch providing comfort and freedom of movement
Engineered ventilation placed in high heat zones to allow air to flow through to the body, improving breathability and keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.