Revolutionise your workday
Made to endure
Checkout our footwear range
Real people. Real stories
Footwear that ticks all the boxes
Shop steel or composite toe boots
the next generation of workwear
Read their story
Explore our sustainable range
KINGGEE CYBER WEEK EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Cyber Week Event Terms & Conditions
KingGee’s Cyber Week Event
Start: 22 November 2022 9:00 AM AEDT
End: 28 November 2022 11:59 PM AEDT
Participation will not be accepted outside this time.
Promoter (“we, us, our”
THE WORKWEAR GROUP PTY LTD trading as KingGee
ABN: 82 004 055 387
Level 1, 187 Todd Road,
Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207
Ph: (03) 9621 7555
Eligible Participants (“you”, “your”)
Participation in the Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years of age or over in all Eligible States/Territories who fulfil the method of requirements set out in this Schedule.
Details of Offer and Method of Participation
Spend $100 at www.kinggee.com/au in a single transaction between 22 November 9:00AM and 28 November 11:59PM 2022 and receive a $50 voucher code to use in-store.
Spend $150 online at www.kinggee.com/au in a single transaction between 22 November 9:00AM and 28 November 11:59PM 2022 and receive a $75 voucher code to use in-store.
The offer may be redeemed in multiple separate transactions during the promotion period providing the minimum spend is met in each transaction. The minimum $100 or $150 must be met regardless of any other discounts or promotions.
These Black Friday Event Terms & Conditions and all relevant online transactions are subject to the main website terms and conditions available at www.kinggee.com/au which will take precedence in the event of any inconsistency or conflict of interpretation.
Voucher Code Redemption Process
· All Eligible Participants who have met the criteria for this promotion will receive their unique voucher code via email by November 30th.
· Each individual unique voucher code can only be used once in a single in-store transaction completed by an Eligible Participant.
· The unique voucher code can only be spent in-store at a participating stockist to purchase KingGee products only and is not redeemable for cash or store credit.
· To view the full list of participating KingGee retail stockists, please visit www.kinggee.com/au/cyber-week.html - not all stockists will be accepting the vouchers and customers should check with a particular store, before commencing the goods purchase.
· Upon in-store checkout, the unique voucher code and email must be presented to the staff member at the participating stockist to receive $50 or $75 off the total single in-store transaction, and will be recorded by the stockist.
· Each voucher code is valid for 90 days from issue and will expire on or before 28 February 2023, whichever is earlier.
· Each voucher code can only be redeemed in a single in-store transaction.
· The voucher code cannot be redeemed online including for ‘click and collect’ pick up.
· Any remaining voucher balance will be forfeited upon completion of the in-store transaction.
· Voucher codes are non-transferable to other people and can only be redeemed by the Eligible Participant who was named in and completed the original online transaction (according to online payment records).
If you have any queries in relation to the Promotion, please write to ATT: email@example.com marked to the attention Indirect Marketing.
KINGGEE’S NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP MONTHLY GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
KingGee’s Newsletter Sign-Up Monthly Giveaway
Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia
Start: Sep 1, 2022 12:00 AM AEST
End: Aug 31, 2023 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Promoter (we, us, our)
Eligible Entrants (you, your)
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years of age or over in all Eligible States/Territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements set out in this Schedule.
Details of prizes
Each month, one (1) individual will win 1 x prize each:
· KingGee $150 online gift card (can only be used on kinggee.com/au)
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total potential prize pool (inc GST): RRP $1,800
Method of Entry
This competition is a ‘Game of Chance’. All valid entries received will be placed into a random electronic prize draw.
To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotion period:
- Complete a KingGee newsletter sign-up form;
o Input all fields (First Name, Email Address, Shopping Preference) and opt in to receive marketing communications from KingGee
o The form must be fully submitted and confirmation message shown
o Forms can be found at kinggee.com/au or may be seen via Facebook Ads
Maximum number of entries
Entrants may only enter the competition once per unique email address during the Promotion period. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry associated with the unique email address will be considered in the draw.
Winners will be drawn on a monthly basis, the first week of the following month.
Notification of winners
The draw Winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the respective draw.
Prize Claim Date
Each of the two monthly prizes must be claimed within 3 years of the date they’re received. If a prize isn’t claimed by this date, the winner will forego the prize.
The prizes will be delivered to the winner’s email address.
Terms & Conditions of entry
31. The Promoter respects the policies of its customers which forbid the acceptance of awards, prizes or incentives by their employees in connection with their business or which require the business to determine the terms on which such awards, prizes or incentives may be offered in connection with their business. Accordingly, prizes are not a personal incentive, and where the Promoter is aware that a winning entrant is an employee of a customer organisation of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion award the prize to the relevant customer organisation. In these circumstances, allocation of any prizes to any person within the customer organisation is to be determined by the relevant customer organisation that has been awarded the prize (or its relevant authorised officer). Alternatively, the Promoter may require a prize winner to provide signed authorisation from an authorised officer of its employer confirming permission for the winner to accept the prize. The Promoter may provide to a customer organisation personal information about any of the customer organisation's employees who enter the Promotion.
32. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control or if required by a relevant regulatory authority.
33. By participating in this competition, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry/comment does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
34. The Winner’s prize will be dispatched to any regular Australian postal address (excluding PO BOX). Postage will be paid by the Promoter.
35. In consideration for awarding the prize to the winner, acceptance of the prize constitutes agreement by the winner to allow the use of the winner's name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
[A1]Consider purpose/consent – suggest this be discussed further when convenient
KINGGEE’S NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP $10OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Currently we are offering a $10 discount on a new customer's first online purchase when you sign up to our newsletter with your email, first name and shopping preference.
Forgot your Password
Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
It looks like you’re in New Zealand, but are shopping on the Australian store. Would you like to change stores?