Committed to exceeding expectations
At the Workwear Group we have a Quality Management System that provides a structured approach which incorporates the Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) cycle and follows risk-based thinking. Our Quality Management System is certified to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The Workwear Group is committed to exceeding our customer’s requirements and expectations in a proactive, professional and cost effective manner ensuring that we continually improve the quality of our products, business processes and management systems. Our aim is to deliver quality products and iconic Leading Brands both locally in Australia and internationally.
ABOUT OUR GARMENTS
We understand work can be demanding and stressing at times. KingGee garments are designed to facilitate your everyday.
Our quality department spends a lot of effort to make sure KingGee products are comfortable, functional and presentable for as long as possible.
- All fabrics from each purchase order is systematically tested by a third party laboratory for tear force, breaking force and colour fastness.
- All shades are carefully controlled in a light box to ensure the consistency of your uniforms
- All new products introduced in the market place are wear tested with real workers prior to the launch.
- All marketing claims are systematically tested and part of the product specifications.
Our quality department investigates any quality issue to understand its cause and continually raise the bar. Quality is paramount in KingGee and we will never sacrifice it.
KingGee products comply with:
- Industrial Clothing Australian Standard Compliant AS2919–1987
- High Visibility Australian Standard Compliant AS/NZS 1906.4 & AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- UPF Australian Standard AS/NZS 4399
- Boots–Safety Footwear Standard AS/NZS 2210.3C & AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
KINGGEE ACHIEVES THE HIGHEST WORKPLACE STANDARDS:
Australian Standards Compliance AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
KingGee is committed to a fair go for all and we actively manage our business and suppliers to ensure that textile workers are not exploited. We adhere to the Homeworkers Code of Practice in Australia and the Code of Practice for Overseas Manufacturers and Suppliers. These Codes cover labour, wages, work andsafety standards for KingGee products that are produced both locally and beyond our home shores.
DECLARATIONS OF CONFORMITY
KingGee complies with international safety standards. View our European Declarations of Conformity below.