Kinggee Drycool Pant
- Moisture control fabric with stretch ripstop construction
- LHS cargo pocket with touch tape closure
- RHS cargo pocket with zip closure
- Airflow vents on inner leg
- Crotch gusset for improved movement
- 94% Nylon 6% Spandex 140gsm
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. These garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996.
Built-in stretch providing comfort and freedom of movement
Engineered ventilation placed in high heat zones to allow air to flow through to the body, improving breathability and keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
Fabrics designed to keep you dry and comfortable: moisture wicking, quick drying and breathable.
Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.